Hello sweet friends!
I’m quickly popping in to share another Avery Elle Fall 2014 Release project! I wish I had more time to chat today, but I’m up to my eyeballs in getting some holiday stuff taken care of before I head south again! So let’s get to the project, shall we?!
- I stamped that sweet bunny image and the flowers from the More Stories stamp set using VersaMark onto some watercolor paper, and then heat embossed them – the bunny using dark brown EP, and the flowers using white EP.
- I watercolored the images using my water brush and Peerless Watercolor Papers.
- I die cut the bunny and flowers using the More Stories Elle-Ments.
- I die cut an image panel and those darling little clouds from watercolor paper, using the Finished Frames Elle-Ments.
- I watercolored the image panel, creating a soft wash to give it a rustic look of ground, bushes and the sky.
- I stamped the sentiment from More Stories using VersaMark, and then heat embossed it with dark brown EP.
- I assembled the card with foam tape, and adhered the flowers with liquid glue.